Saturday, September 15, 2007

Session One!







In attempt to build a portfolio, I've been trying to do some free sessions. My very first session was with an 8 month old named Taylor (I work with her Momma). They say practice makes perfect...so that's what I'm trying to do (practice, practice, practice). The shots are by no means perfect- But her Mom loved 'em and I was pretty happy with the results, too (and hey, it was my first try).

I could really use some luck tomorrow. I have a second shoot with another friend and her six month old as well her her brother and his two boys. It should be fun --- I'm hoping to have some neat shots for them. Plus, I got a new flash (Thank You, Hubby!) and I'm dying to try it out! :)




1 comment:

suni said...

no doubt it is making you so .good work indeed.